Selling your home? If so, you are required by Virginia law to provide the potential buyers with a Resale Disclosure Package. Please complete the Resale Request Form to begin the process.
If you reside on the Town side of the community your collection is provided by Patriot Disposal through the Town of Leesburg.
- Wednesday- Trash and Recycling
- Monday- Yard Waste (starts April 1st). During Winter months set yard waste out with trash to be collected
- Bulk collection- call 703-771-6677 to request pickup
If you reside on the County side your collection is provided through the Association contracted vendor.
- Monday/ Thursday- Trash
- Thursday- Recycling
- Yard Waste- Wednesdays (April- December only, otherwise collected on Thursdays)
- Bulk collection takes place on Thursdays but must be scheduled by calling Bates Trucking 800-840-6454
County Side (EAST of River Creek Pkwy)
• All Single Family streets are maintained by VDOT. Please call 1-800-367-7623 to inquire about updates and to report unplowed streets.
Town Side (WEST of River Creek Pkwy)
• All single family streets are maintained by the Town of Leesburg, please call the “Snow Hotline” at 703-777-7669 for questions about snow removal or report problems.
Association Owned Streets
• All townhome sections are plowed by a contracted snow plowing company. Please call the association office at 703-669-0999. If the office is closed due to inclement weather, please call 1-800-336-8009 ext. 6 to be directed to PMP’s emergency line.
Street listing- list by contractor
The Snow Policy can be found under the Resolutions folder once logged-in.